Forums » General Talk

Nikki - is this legit?

• 2 posts
    November 23, 2019 5:04 AM PST

We all know Nikki Fatale and her titles. But as far as I know she hasn't been recording for a long time. Today I came across this:

https://iwantclips.com/store/745691/Lady-Nikki

And for now these are only old files... very old files. So I'm wondering if someone is just ripping off her material, or this is really her. Is there a way to verify and, if that's the case, report it?

• 19 posts
    November 25, 2019 12:22 PM PST

It's hard to say. If you knew niki you could probably write the site. I have heard a couple hypnotists have sold off their libraries I don't know if they do with or without the permission of resale.

• 17 posts
    November 26, 2019 2:45 AM PST

Nikki never owned any of her work, and she was basically an employee/partner of Bob, who started/ran hypnofantasy. That isn't to take anything away from her talent and the work she did, just the reality of the situation. 

There was, seemingly, some kind of falling out between the two and she hasn't been seen/heard from in close to a decade. I got to know her a little bit when she hung out in the old site's chatroom, she was a very kind and interesting woman.

I can imagine that if you've left the scene entirely, then it would be possible for someone to start selling your stuff as a third party on platforms like that, given that shitty pirates already try and do that shit through other channels now.

• 1 posts
    November 28, 2019 1:00 AM PST

Nikki has one of the most exciting voice than i ever heard in the erotic hypnotist scene, and i join Jt Meyer to the good idea of find her audio files in that type of plateform.

The price can be dissuasive. ;)

This post was edited by Gorgon eyez at November 28, 2019 1:05 AM PST