Forums » General Talk

FDHypno Momens of 2010s

• 96 posts
    December 30, 2019 10:12 AM PST
    With the decade nearly at a close, reflection comes of some of the things liked about the decade, especially special passions like ours. For those who feel like sharing, be they subs, hypnotists, fans, observers, etc, what special moments have you had these past years that stood out for you. The moments can be based on anything femdom hypno related, a hypnotic session or recording, a piece of media or fiction you'e written or enjoyed, etc.

One of mine would be from the 2018 Charmed convention, a Brainwashing Experience classes lead by Lee Allure and Secret Subject. With a projected spiral video, their voices chanted a potent mantra through a room full of enraptured listeners for a full hour; I myself and a few others in the back had trouble staying in our seats, and it was totally understood why most decided to lay on the floor for the entire experience.

It was so good that it got my creative juices flowing afterwards - https://mechan11.wordpress.com/2019/10/22/brainwashed-weekend/
    • 19 posts
    December 30, 2019 4:32 PM PST

My memorable FDHypno moment of the 2010’s occurred several months ago. It was my second face-to-face {or more to the point, eye-to-Emerald Eyes} meeting with renowned Lady Krystal Mesmer AKA Goddess Marquesa. The event at which we met had nothing to do with hypnosis. Nevertheless, each captivating moment of in-person timelessness I've relished with SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE Goddess Mesmer reinforces even more vividly THE INESCAPABLE TRUTH that Lady Marquesa is indeed a Hypnotic Lady, a Mesmerizing Goddess, and much more than meets the eyes, or is conjured up in fantasies.

• 96 posts
    December 30, 2019 10:24 PM PST
    jarod whitestaff said:

My memorable FDHypno moment of the 2010’s occurred several months ago. It was my second face-to-face {or more to the point, eye-to-Emerald Eyes} meeting with renowned Lady Krystal Mesmer AKA Goddess Marquesa. The event at which we met had nothing to do with hypnosis. Nevertheless, each captivating moment of in-person timelessness I've relished with SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE Goddess Mesmer reinforces even more vividly THE INESCAPABLE TRUTH that Lady Marquesa is indeed a Hypnotic Lady, a Mesmerizing Goddess, and much more than meets the eyes, or is conjured up in fantasies.

Eye-to-eye with a pair of emerald eyes like hers, sounds very memorable Jarod.

• 19 posts
    January 6, 2020 8:46 AM PST

I think mine would have to be from several years ago. Probably 2011 or 2012. I was booked for a stage show at a swingers club. Which would have been fine if it were an "off site" club. Which they were suppose to be. Off site means they cant have sex in the club it means they have to have it off site. Well of course I get there with my little entourage of helpers setting up the mic etc then the show starts! I'm looking for volunteers and I look to my right and a couple is stealing my show by having/performing a blow job. Sigh. It was a rough night.

• 6 posts
    January 6, 2020 2:21 PM PST

Not sure i have had any memorial moments, compared to what I read above. But, the last decade was where i discovered erotic hypnosis, and got to experience it over phone with several wonderful ladies. It has been a exciting path into self discovery, and each experience has been worthwhile memory for me. :-) 

• 96 posts
    January 6, 2020 7:20 PM PST
    Mistress Candice said:

I think mine would have to be from several years ago. Probably 2011 or 2012. I was booked for a stage show at a swingers club. Which would have been fine if it were an "off site" club. Which they were suppose to be. Off site means they cant have sex in the club it means they have to have it off site. Well of course I get there with my little entourage of helpers setting up the mic etc then the show starts! I'm looking for volunteers and I look to my right and a couple is stealing my show by having/performing a blow job. Sigh. It was a rough night.

I hope you've had better nights doing stage shows since, hopefully at an off-site club.

Hypno Object said:

Not sure i have had any memorial moments, compared to what I read above. But, the last decade was where i discovered erotic hypnosis, and got to experience it over phone with several wonderful ladies. It has been a exciting path into self discovery, and each experience has been worthwhile memory for me. :-) 

I'd call that a special decade, for discovering it and many different memorable first-times, unless programmed to forget of course.