Forums » General Talk

Regarding I Need Miss Candy

• 8 posts
    January 15, 2020 2:38 PM PST

I have made this post to try and answer Greg Sneakel's comments as politely as I possibly can. As some of you already know I am the creator of I Need Miss Candy. It is featured clearly on my Indigo Youtube channel and regularly promoted on my Indigo Twitter. As Miss Candy is also promoted using digital artwork it’s not very hard to put two and two together and work out I’m the one that made actually it.

Some of my Twitter followers will also know that I did a text to speech comedy series which led me to create Miss Candy in the 1st place.

The phrase ‘robotic voice’ is used very clearly in the Niteflirt promo and the Candy Twitter bio. There’s also obviously a Candy Youtube channel so you can actually hear what you’re getting.

I started Miss Candy for 3 basic reasons.

a). Due to the noisiness of my neighbourhood and poor sound proofing recording is incredibly frustrating.

b) I have very bad chronic health problems

c) My Mother is in the last stage of Alzheimer’s and can barely speak anymore. I've watched her slowly dying for over a decade and Im as about as worn out as I f*cking can be by the whole thing

All of which make finding the time and energy to record quite challenging

I am VERY aware of the limitations of using text to speech to make hypnosis. Yet in spite of that Miss Candy DOES have a niche following. To be quite blunt some people fucking it love.

So when Im worn out from watching my Mother dying or I’ve been as sick as a dog that week or my wife beater of a neighbour is screaming at his f*cking kids for the forty fifth hundredth time then I’ll make some Miss Candy stuff instead. Most people wont give a flying f*ck about it but a very small few will have to buy it the minute it comes out.

That’s all I have to say. I hope that answers your questions

This post was edited by Princess Indigo at January 15, 2020 2:53 PM PST
    • 8 posts
    January 16, 2020 7:48 PM PST

I wouldn't worry too much about what that person says, they just have a hatred for hypnotists that don't use their own voice. You have absolutely no obligation to reveal your gender all you have to do as an hypnotist is provide examples of your work so potential clients can get an idea of your style and sound. Your stuff isn't for him and you should never take anyone's comment about how you run your business from someone that doesn't understand or care about your business

Think about it this way it would be like you as a sandwich maker getting an angry comment that you don't make cookies, it makes no sense to take that comment seriously the same with this person.

Though if you were doing financial domination it might be a different story if you were using a female voice to play on the female financial domination niche, but I don't think your doing that just selling your recording

This post was edited by germshep24 at January 16, 2020 8:09 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 17, 2020 5:09 AM PST

As you can tell by my username, and my lack of log-in normally, I prefer to lurk rather than being active, but I wanted to make comment on this.

I personally can't stand text to speech but I don't see any issue with the use of it by anybody, it is simply something to be bypassed. Surely if other people don't like it, they should do the same and simply ignore such content and move on to what they do like?

As for the gender 'question' that is the supposed issue here, I think that it is a non-issue that says more about people who complain about it than it does about the person who is creating content.

I don't remember anybody raising complaint about Princess Indigo on the old site either before or after she stopped being closely associated with Haylee, and I don't see why there should be an issue with her now. And yes, I do mean she/her, because regardless of the prejudices promoted by some, a transgender person has the right to self determine how they present to the world.

As an aside, I think that Princess has always presented super sexy imagery, regardless of the text to speech. smile

• 8 posts
    January 17, 2020 11:25 AM PST

Thank you both for your support. My ownership of I Need Miss Candy is now asserted on Twitter and Youtube, and where possible the clip stores as well. I have received repeated harassment on Youtube and elsewhere by Greg and possibly others so when that started here as well I decided to go public.

It's ironic really, similar text to speech material by humiliationpov receives millions of hits and cheers rather than continued abuse. I suppose its easier to pick on a solo performer than a large company.

My Mum is dying, my health is shit, leave me the fuck alone.

Princess Indigo

This post was edited by Princess Indigo at January 26, 2020 9:42 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 17, 2020 1:56 PM PST

For whatever my support is worth, you are most welcome to it. Having lost my mother to a long term battle with ill health, I can relate and sympathise.

Irrespective of that though, nobody deserves abuse, but especially not those who create content, even if it is niche content.

You are clearly providing a service that some want, and I can only say more power to you in that regard; much more power!

It has been a long time since I looked at your site, but as I said in my previous post, I remember you always presenting a very sexy and extremely alluring self portrayal, to the point of if it wasn't for the text to speech aspect being something I find distracting, I would definitely be willing to submit and call you my one and only Princess.

Please don't let any detractor drag you down, and please do carry on simply being your super sexy self.

• 13 posts
    February 6, 2020 10:37 AM PST

I have lived in a paper bag in a septic tank for the last three months, dealing with stage 5 appendix cancer. My dog is slowly dying because all I can afford to feed it is a cup of sulphuric acid every day. I work 29 hours a day down at the mill and have to pay the owner permission to come to work. My internet connection is just a typewriter connected to a speak and spell and an old black and white tv. My dad just died and is slowly decomposing in the corner, and all I want is to listen to an actual female who isnt a cartoon and a badly pitch changed text to voice speech, typing out an obviously written by a male script.

• 8 posts
    February 6, 2020 7:29 PM PST

Well then do it there are plenty of hypnotist that do videos so you can know for sure who your being hypnotized by, it seems it would be a better fit of your time to find the hypnotists you want instead of complaining online about those you don't, seriously why waste your time on hypnotists that aren't your cup of tea instead of wasting your time with hypnotists that are your cup of tea.

Here is a list of 17 female mp3 makers just to get you started there are more these are just the ones I have personally listened to before and not getting into the video based hypnotists

Princess Shelle, Tessa Fields, Mistress Amethyst, Ember Larimar, Hypnotic Haylee, Penelope Silke, Mistress Leslie, Mistress Candice, Mistress Carol, TheMissSara, Priestess Katharine, Goddess Eriko, Goddess Lycia, Fiona Clearwater, Stormy Petrelle, hypnoqueen, Nikki Fatales

• February 29, 2020 8:56 AM PST

Princess, don't let attacks like this get you down.  Be you.  Your art your way.

• 8 posts
    February 29, 2020 11:29 PM PST

Thank you for your support Sadly this matter continues to be a problem outside Inraptured