Forums » General Talk

Having subs live with dommes

• 22 posts
    December 4, 2017 4:54 AM PST

I've come here because I've discovered a lack of dominant, hypnotic women, though I've found many good boys and girls that would love to live with and obey someone powerful and beautiful. Now, I do have my own pets already, but I still find it a shame how it's become nothing more than a pipe dream for so many to want a life of servitude, a roommate that takes care of them and them taking care of her in return.

Even here, on Inraptured, there does not seem to be many.

• December 4, 2017 7:00 AM PST

I think it's actually quite common in regular kink world, but perhaps erotic hypnosis is a niche that's a bit more oriented towards online and professional interactions. However, I know some examples of submissive guys living with their female dominant hypnotists. And I agree with you that for many, it would be a dream come true.

Anyway... apart from just stating your observations about lack of such relationships, is there something you're looking for? Perhaps more subs? Or you just want to understand reasons why is that so?

• 22 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:05 AM PST

I simply wish to yell from the rooftops, how wonderful it is to be one of those female dominant hypnotists that keep good boys in their household. To reach out to every woman to show them how it can be a dream come true for them as well.

• 36 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:40 AM PST
    that does sound like a great thing :)
  • December 4, 2017 10:48 AM PST

Well, we would all like to learn more... seems like a great thing for you.

• 22 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:12 PM PST

Indeed it is, Richard. I receive treatment fit for Cleopatra herself, while my good boys and girls feel pleasure, motivation, and bliss.

• 36 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:15 PM PST

A dream come true for subby subs everywhere~ 

• December 4, 2017 6:17 PM PST

Lilith is just teasing us tongue-out

She knows what's our weak spot. :)

• 36 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:24 PM PST

Who said she's teasing xD You a mind reader now, jp Richard? xD

• December 4, 2017 6:26 PM PST

Even if it's true... and I believe her... it's still teasing :)

• 36 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:29 PM PST

Lol. I'm just being my usual playful self xD teasing is fun~

• 22 posts
    December 4, 2017 10:09 PM PST

While I am teasing, it's still true. You would be a very good plaything for a mistress. <3

• December 4, 2017 11:41 PM PST

You think so?

• 36 posts
    December 5, 2017 1:15 AM PST
    interestingly enough, I don't think you're teasing us Lilith. I think you're planting the thought so that we boys end up teasing ourselves by constantly thinking of being owned like that~
    • 22 posts
    December 5, 2017 2:39 AM PST

That is only the half of it, Blissy. I also wish to plant the thought to women that they can simply hypnotize good boys like you into becoming aroused butlers for them. I can imagine either of you, preparing breakfast in nothing but an apron and a vibrating cock ring, before you head to work to pay for mistress's needs on her behalf, like good pets.

• 36 posts
    December 5, 2017 7:21 AM PST
    lol. you've got a vivid imagination
    • 22 posts
    December 5, 2017 5:19 PM PST

Thank you. A mistress needs a cunning mind to fully ensnare the minds of others in a delightful fog. I do hope you have strong imaginations too, to help support illusions. It would help to bring delightful pulses over your body whenever I call you "good boy".

After all, obedience is pleasure. <3

• 36 posts
    December 5, 2017 5:42 PM PST
    I'd say I do. *Shivers*. I'd get lost in books on the train ride to school when I was a teenager. The electronic voice telling the name of my stop being the only thing to break me from my reverie
    • 36 posts
    December 5, 2017 6:00 PM PST
    The shivers was from the "good boy" btw
    • 22 posts
    December 5, 2017 10:28 PM PST

Oh my, you're already feeling that wonderful feeling wash over you whenever you're called a good boy. You're such a good boy, I'm certain that any mistress would be happy to have you to wait on her, hand and foot, even ensuring that her beautiful hands and feet are perfectly manicured, if need be. <3

• 36 posts
    December 6, 2017 2:08 AM PST
    mmmmmmm. Oh my. Well you're definitely teasing me now xD
  • December 6, 2017 4:57 AM PST

Lilith is not just a tease, she's a true seductress! :)

• 36 posts
    December 6, 2017 8:12 AM PST

I noticed. xD

• 22 posts
    December 6, 2017 8:40 AM PST

My goodness, such flattery. You are both very good boys, praising a mistress like that.

• 36 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:13 AM PST
    mmmmmmmm that time the good boy made my eyes flutter o.o