Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

S.B.'s Sensually Blissful E-books

• 117 posts
    February 1, 2018 9:51 AM PST

Hello. Starting this thread to share with you my ventures in the world of digital publications. It will be updated on a regular basis and I hope you look forward to it all.

In 55 Words – Short Stories of Female Dominance, Hypnosis, and Mind Control - Vol I and II

A collection of humorous vignettes from my daily challenge that's been going on since January 1st, 2016. It started with Inraptured and it wouldn't be possible without it and all my friends around here, especially the Princess Sapphire Rain.

My Amazon page

My Smashwords page

Agent 47-D

Meet Alexandra Ryder, ravishing secret agent, and hypnotist extraordinaire, saving the civilized world one kink at a time.

When she reports back to duty to “soften” the mind of a dangerous terrorist, a series of political maneuvers ensue with repercussions that go all the way to The White House.

Dare to enter her erotic world, where the spying game is played under the rules of Femdom Hypnosis and Mind Control. If you follow her gladly, be wary though: you might just end up begging for more.

My Amazon page

My Smashwords page

This post was edited by S.B. at February 5, 2018 9:06 AM PST
    • 117 posts
    February 5, 2018 9:17 AM PST

Releasing on February 9th. All stories contained within have Femdom elements but not necessarily hypnosis.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079KSGBFQ