Forums » General Talk

The Ultimate Hypnosis Question

• March 28, 2018 5:15 AM PDT

This comes up time and time again. 

Is it possible to be hypnotized to act against your will?

And now, after all these years, I am prepared to reveal the answer:

Yes!

A sufficiently skilled HypnoDomme given enough time and access to your mind, can make you do anything She wants, even something you'd never voluntarily do on your own.

• March 28, 2018 10:35 AM PDT

And is that a good or a bad thing for you?

• 10 posts
    March 28, 2018 10:19 PM PDT

A skilled hypnotist or hypnodomme doesn't make you act against your will. They will change your desires. So that you want what they want you to want.

• 19 posts
    April 4, 2018 12:49 PM PDT

There are two kinds of hypnosis I do, Passive and aggressive. Passive uses a form of guided meditation and the hypnotized does most of the work as the hypnotist guides you. I guide you. I can lead you and intensify your feelings but I can't give you feelings you didn't have. I can't actually make you DO anything. You may feel so strongly that you do something and I had a hand in the feelings, but passive hypnosis (phone, mp3's, recordings) is about feeling. Aggressive hypnosis is stage hypnosis where I over come your senses and scramble those brains and put you in a state like a deer in headlights. I'm speaking loud and fast, everyone is staring at you, you are over whelmed, there you will quack like a duck, bark like a dog, DO things is it against your will? Well I guess that is up for debate but I believe there is a part of you that wants to do it or you wouldn't. But that is just my opinion.

• 8 posts
    April 6, 2018 7:27 AM PDT

I'll throw in my two cents here to so to speak. I disagree with Milo. a Hypnotist can't make one do something totally against his will. She CAN make a subject do things he isn't secretly wants to do but doesn't dare give voice to. I can be compelled to do things.. to a point. If even the best hypnodomme on earth were to suggest I empty my bank account and give it all to her, or I jump off a cliff or something then no, I would resist and block such suggestions. I am not stupid. But I--and other subjects-- could be made to quack or bark, or remain frozen or all sorts of other suggestions. Nonetheless, I think most intelligent hypndommes, and I include HypnoQueen and Mistress Candice here-- are smart enough to know where the line should be drawn. It just doesn't make good business sense to suggest to the subject/slave to give all his money away, or to do harm to himself. He needs to be compelled an able to comeback for more.!

Hypnosis and brainwashing have made me fantasize a lot of being a slave. Yet I keep this right there.. in fantasy land.

• 44 posts
    April 6, 2018 8:21 AM PDT

I have to agree with all posts above. You can't hypnotize any sane person to act against their true will. Whether we are talking about sexy HypnoDomme using sweet talk, or CIA and their immoral ways of combining brainwash with extreme intimidation and straight torture.

Never been in stage hypnosis, but what I read from Candice's post seems logical. When there's lot of people you probably agree and open easier. Group pressure or what would you call it?

As far as I know, hypnosis can't be used anymore even in court of law as evidence. But that's another topic, I just saw it discussed in a true crime series. Earlier hypnosis has been used to dig forgotten memories out of witnesses' minds, but you can only awaken what has been seen, heard and sensed. And we know that many times it's not the truth, but your own fabrication. Human mind tends to fill blank spots with anything suitable.

This post was edited by Sub Zero at April 6, 2018 8:41 AM PDT
  • April 6, 2018 4:11 PM PDT

On most occasions, I can't tell if I'm acting out of my own volition or under some kind of suggestion but I do know desires can change or, at least, become more prominent. I've seen - and felt - magic happen in certain things I'll forever be grateful for so in the end it doesn't really matter even if the rational side of me always tries to know a little more.

• April 9, 2018 5:08 AM PDT

When someone says that a HyphoDomme can't hypnotize them and make them act against their will, all they are really saying is that it hasn't happened to them.... yet!

• 44 posts
    April 9, 2018 5:23 AM PDT
    You said in your original post, that skilled hypnotist can make you do ANYTHING she wants.
    What you are saying now is not same thing.
  • April 9, 2018 5:24 AM PDT

Those who believe that a skilled hypnotist can't make them do ANYTHING she wants, are really saying that it hasn't happened to them yet.

• April 9, 2018 5:47 AM PDT

What did you do that you didn't want to do then?

• 44 posts
    April 9, 2018 5:55 AM PDT
    Yeah, you could at least share what it was that you did.
  • April 9, 2018 10:16 AM PDT

Well? wink

• 44 posts
    April 9, 2018 11:18 AM PDT

Memory loss conditioning initiated.

This post was edited by Sub Zero at April 9, 2018 11:26 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    April 9, 2018 11:24 AM PDT

The hypnodomme doubtlessly implanted a suggestion telling Milo to forget. And those who don't believe a Hypnodomme can be truly powerful and modify or even erase their minds simply have yet to meet Queen.

• 44 posts
    April 9, 2018 11:42 AM PDT

Can someone hypnotize me to rob a bank and forget it, so that I can keep my clean conscience?

I am very suggestible, we'll share the millions 50....no 75% to you and 25% for me.

• 8 posts
    April 9, 2018 11:55 AM PDT

where's jon2112 when we need him! he could is suggestable enough to be made to do anything and almost has.

• 44 posts
    April 9, 2018 12:20 PM PDT

Now, even I don't believe one can be hypnotized to do against their moral code or true will, I have to confess that I don't have idea what my cock does when I sleep.

Sometimes I get delivery notifications from Amazon and I can't remember ordering anything.

This post was edited by Sub Zero at April 9, 2018 12:23 PM PDT
  • April 10, 2018 10:06 AM PDT

Methinks this is getting weird now. tongue-out

• 44 posts
    April 10, 2018 12:49 PM PDT

A sufficiently skilled HypnoDomme can turn your cock to stand against you.

Nothing can stop the brainwashed cock!

Weird is good and Milo still needs to tell us what it was.

• April 11, 2018 4:46 AM PDT

By now, I think he's just messing with us.

• 44 posts
    April 11, 2018 5:22 AM PDT
    Milo, I'll purchase 3 of your books if you tell.
    Please be a good boy, otherwise I'll jump the cliff!
    Just a small one when parkouring home, but I may strain my ankle.
    You don't want that right?
  • April 11, 2018 5:58 AM PDT

Maybe some HypnoDomme forced me to turn over my tax refund to Her.

• 44 posts
    April 11, 2018 7:21 AM PDT

That's funny. I've done the same thing, but it didn't require much effort from Her because I did it voluntarily haha.

I'll check out your books later, hope you have good erotic stories.

I don't see any links in your profile page, it's because you were also a victim of account deletion I guess?

This post was edited by Sub Zero at April 11, 2018 7:23 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    April 11, 2018 4:23 PM PDT

To swing around to a considerably less sillier side of this conversation, and to try and provide insight for people less versed in all of this stuff:

This the is the hypno-magic conversation, as in, can a hypnotist zap you with her trancing powers and make you act outside of your own desires like they can make you quack like a duck at a stage show.

That's the sort of narrative framing of it all, the immediate and the external, which is outside of the scope of what we've been discussing here regarding sufficient skill and time etc.

Can a sufficiently charming person press your buttons, and over time, push your boundaries and interests?
    Does hypnosis make you broadly speaking, more susceptible to the charms of others?
    Do people act against their own self interests while trying to pursue another kind of self interest?

Yes, the answer is yes to these questions.

There are basically 2 working approaches to understanding how and why we respond to suggestion and hypnosis the way we do.

1. External permission: hypnosis gives us approval to act a certain way by creating a contract of permissive authority based interaction. The hypnotist tells us what to do while we're in a more suggestible state, and that makes whatever we do okay, because we're agreeing with and participating in their authority.

2. Internal permission: like the above, but with your inner self as the arbiter of what you're allowed to do.

I wish I still had the psych text book that explained all of this so much better than I just did.

Basically, what hypnosis does, is it creates a shortcut in how you form your decision making process, so a skilled hypnotist will frame their suggestions in a way that compliments your thought processes, patterns, and desires, so you want to accept what they offer and implant, because it's always a team effort.

What I'm saying is, it's not the hypnotism that changes your mind, it's the charm and social dexterity of the person hypnotizing you, and while they work in unison, they are not the same thing at all.