Forums » General Talk

Relationship

• 12 posts
    April 29, 2018 11:22 AM PDT

Was just wondering something. Can a completely dominate female have a filling and fruitful relationship with a guy who is sensitive, well mannered and is completely submissive only in the bedroom? Or does this relationship have to be actually well balanced? Like the woman wants nothing more, but to make decisions about all or almost everything about their day to day lives. While the guy still would like to have the chance to make some kind of decisions as well. Then on top of that, in the long run, could they or would they have children or even think about having some?

• 8 posts
    April 30, 2018 8:10 PM PDT

There are so many different dynamics, I don't think a question like this has one single answer. Relationships are as different as the people in them.

Anything is possible.

• 132 posts
    April 30, 2018 8:55 PM PDT

Concur with Princess on this one. The possibilities are out there, and if you go beyond wondering, I hope you like what you find out there for yourself.

• 12 posts
    May 1, 2018 4:04 AM PDT

Would love to find a Queen that isn't about all day domination. I'd rather not have a her worry about dominating 24/7, that would be way to exhausting on her part. Then ever since I've come to grips with being submissive seems to be all I've come across are ones wanting a slave or I'll meet the so called "pro", I'm not a "do me" type sub. All I want to do is help make her feel even more superior. I've signed up with fetlife, but there is a lot of male dom and fetishers or however it's spelled that are located near me or even 3 to 4 towns away. Me being so shy might be putting a hamper on the search, but I'm patient. Thank you for your insight.

• 8 posts
    May 1, 2018 6:51 AM PDT

It with depending on the person, some dominate people enjoy be dominate just to people in a work scenario and would prefer to be more submissive in their love life, whereas some may like it the reverse way. Some woman may want their man to decide everything for them, while others may want them to decide most things but also to be able to go with her decisions on occasion. The problem here is we are talking about relationships and I don't think any one type of relationship dynamic could be the same it is the beauty of human relationships. There are straight relationship that are just Dominate and submissive although the relationship isn't bf/gf, but master and slave, because neither want to have a husband/wife type relationship for whatever reason. Some people may have a wonderful husband/wife relationship where one or both can sleep with who they want or in which they both just want to have a nonsexual intimate connection where one or both have sex with another person. You can definitely find relationship where the woman says she is completely dominate over her man, but in this you would have to go around how they choice to define dominate, for some it is control if they give permission for their guy to act dominate toward them they would still consider that be be dominating them even though the guy is taking control. I think this question would be more interesting to talk about with relationship counselor someone that deals with a bunch of different relationships or a person that has had a lot of varied relationships throughout their life

• 8 posts
    May 1, 2018 7:20 AM PDT

Another thing to take in would be how people change overtime, so maybe the dynamic a person wants in a relationship now may be very different than their expectations in the future

• 12 posts
    May 1, 2018 4:49 PM PDT

My goal is to find a domme I can relate to and have a comfortable husband/wife D/s relationship just her and me no one else. The problem is that there are more male subs than there are female dommes. I live in a very small country town with low population and even surrounding towns are even smaller or maybe have 500 to 800 more people compared to my town. I won't jump into any relationship all willy nilly though. Would like to get to know the domme first before moving forward, you know baby steps. Me still being new and all I just adore this site and the people in it because you all are so helpful and informative.

• 132 posts
    May 3, 2018 12:27 PM PDT

From all that I've seen, best advice I can give (a lot of it given to me), is enjoy what community you do have because even someone living in a metropolis, finding someone who's into what you're into can be harder than you'd expect, let alone a small town.

As far as that relationship, one of the biggest suggestions I've heard is to find someone you already like, and see if they're willing to explore the fetish, and possibly become the Queen you'd like, after a lot of discussion of course. And if you're looking to find someone who's already into what you're into, be prepared to travel, maybe try a convention to see what some of the in-person relationships can look like. But don't rush things; like you said, baby steps. Meet people, make friendships, go slow, but most of all even if you don't find exactly what you're looking for as you're out there, enjoy the exposure and experiences you do have.

• May 6, 2018 11:50 AM PDT

I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for.

• 12 posts
    May 6, 2018 12:16 PM PDT

Yes, I'm staying hopeful as to one day I will find what I'm looking for even if I feel lost sometimes, but I'm always trying to be positive. Been single for so long I probably wouldn't know what to do lol. It's all good though, so here's to any new future beginnings. Like I said before, I just love this community and having someone to talk to about this side of things.