Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

real life effects?

• May 10, 2018 2:49 PM PDT

Have any of you had effects from your inraptured related hypnotic recordings  that affected you off line as well? if so describe. Has it created in your submissive desires you didn't have before far as you know?

• 5 posts
    May 11, 2018 11:44 AM PDT

To my knowledge and my guess, I've been affected offline by feeling happier and more satisfied after the recordings I've listened to. And for submissive desires, more than likely mine have been enhanced rather than created.

• 12 posts
    May 11, 2018 3:01 PM PDT

To be honest, I haven't noticed any changes or differences offline. Maybe I'm just too laid back to notice anything lol. Also I'm still trying to get the hang of hypnosis as well.

• 6 posts
    May 11, 2018 10:30 PM PDT

Years ago there was a Nikki Fatale session that instructed you to say 'my pleasure' when women than you for doing things like holding doors open.

That one is the one that stuck the most with me.

• 35 posts
    May 12, 2018 3:21 AM PDT

Yes I've had off-line effects, one thing I've experienced repeatedly and mentioned here earlier is obsessive state of arousal. It's like a takeover of thought process, everything seems to translate into erotic energy. I wouldn't say any recording has created entirely new desires, it all exists under surface. Overall hypnosis has made me happier and calmer.