Forums » General Talk

real life effects?

• 8 posts
    May 10, 2018 2:49 PM PDT

Have any of you had effects from your inraptured related hypnotic recordings  that affected you off line as well? if so describe. Has it created in your submissive desires you didn't have before far as you know?

• 132 posts
    May 11, 2018 11:44 AM PDT

To my knowledge and my guess, I've been affected offline by feeling happier and more satisfied after the recordings I've listened to. And for submissive desires, more than likely mine have been enhanced rather than created.

• 12 posts
    May 11, 2018 3:01 PM PDT

To be honest, I haven't noticed any changes or differences offline. Maybe I'm just too laid back to notice anything lol. Also I'm still trying to get the hang of hypnosis as well.

• 17 posts
    May 11, 2018 10:30 PM PDT

Years ago there was a Nikki Fatale session that instructed you to say 'my pleasure' when women than you for doing things like holding doors open.

That one is the one that stuck the most with me.

• 44 posts
    May 12, 2018 3:21 AM PDT

Yes I've had off-line effects, one thing I've experienced repeatedly and mentioned here earlier is obsessive state of arousal. It's like a takeover of thought process, everything seems to translate into erotic energy. I wouldn't say any recording has created entirely new desires, it all exists under surface. Overall hypnosis has made me happier and calmer.

• May 24, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

Not from recordings, but yes. Some of my recent creative output was certainly influenced by suggestions of some kind. I also built my website because of them. 

• 8 posts
    June 5, 2018 1:20 PM PDT

From a recording no, but from the relationship between me and a Domme yes, for me recordings and hypnotic files are just like watching a movie, great for relaxation and taking my mind off things, but upon building a relationship there becomes more meaning with the files.

• 9 posts
    June 8, 2018 12:30 AM PDT

i remember a christmas gift from Mistress Carol that involved grasping one's groin when seeing a Woman wearing boots...spent a hell of an hour doing xmas shopping at the local mall ;-)

• 3 posts
    June 8, 2018 1:52 PM PDT

From shifting your gaze to the floor when you hear (or see) a particular word... to for some reason noticing the time every day at noon... we implant suggestions and are wonderfully pleased when we are informed of the results.  IMO, every compliment and positive feedback a domme receives is taken in and used as motivation for us to continue to create.  It becomes a cycle... one feeding on the other and vice versa.

• 1 posts
    June 11, 2018 11:27 PM PDT

Yes i have through these types of hypnosis started adoring many Women in a whole other way, and I can get turned on by them just by speaking, and i feel a rush inside that i hope can be seen by them. it has surprised me a few times, that i get into a trance just by speaking. i honestly feel something has been mended, fixed inside, and know if given the chance that my love can now be enormously much deeper than it once was. i credit both ageing and mostly hypnosis for that.