Forums » General Talk

ASMR and Hypnosis

• 12 posts
    May 11, 2018 2:56 PM PDT

Can ASMR be implemented into a hypnosis session? If so, what would be the difference between a regular session compared to one with ASMR? Or maybe how would the feeling of that session be like?

• 40 posts
    May 22, 2018 8:08 AM PDT

Can and has been done. It isn't that popular though, perhaps because the ASMR community is different but I don't really know why. If I recall right, at least Ember and Hypnotic Haylee did few ASMR sessions in past. If you search ASMR hypnosis in YT you will find some ASMR artists using hypnotic inductions, pendants, countdowns etc. in their ASMR videos.

The most common mutual trigger, is unsurprisingly whispering. But it would be rather easy to include other, more unusual triggers without compromising the hypnosis session. If you want such session, you could always pay for a custom from some of the Ladies who make customs.

Some time ago, few years back I had an idea for a combined hypnosis/ASMR session. It was an angel and devil woman temptation. Ear-to-ear whispers so that the devil woman would speak behind your left ear, and the angel behind your right ear, sorta fighting over your soul.

Whispers always make me feel weak, and give me shivers when done well. Can't comment much how other ASMR triggers would change the feeling, I'm not that tingly but evil/abusive doctor session sounds like something I would enjoy. Digging into brain through ears, or ear cupping your mind out haha.