Forums » Media

Mandelbrot Fractal

• 19 posts
    May 11, 2018 3:03 PM PDT

I have found some of the Mandelbrot fractals can be more effective than spirals. I've used a couple myself for my own purposes and I find this one to be by far the most effective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpLWbHVNhk&t=961s

I'm sure people have seen and used them before but I don't see any mention of them so I thought I'd share this one and ask if anyone has any they find particularly effective. The longer the better BUT if they are effective I would be interested!

• 44 posts
    May 14, 2018 9:55 AM PDT

Yes I find them effective, beautiful colors and transitions on that. Watched only partially because it was late. Haven't used fractals with hypnosis sessions however...never crossed my mind, but now I'm interested to test and will make one.

I wouldn't blend a fractal zoom same way over the main track than you see spirals most of the time done. Because it's the colors that make it nice, and they would turn pale with reduced transparency. That is, if you are considering about multi-track video file. I can imagine green screening the main track and placing the fractal track behind would look nice, like a back wall. Or by masking.