Forums » General Talk

Weekly Devotion Thread

• 17 posts
    June 1, 2018 7:11 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I have an idea.
    Why don't we use this one thread right here, just this one thread, as a place for people to post a devotional about their Domme(s) once a week (every 7 days).

Why? Because it's good to share? Why limit it? So the most enthusiastic of us don't go berserker with it.
    Wait, what if I want to say nice things about more than one Domme, do I have to pick?

I say, one devotion per Domme you want to endorse/advertise/etc. a week. I would also say, give it some space if you want to post about the exact same Domme that was just posted about, you know, just to be fair and not flood it with the same messages.

Wait, wait, wait, why here, just in this thread?
    Well, because as IR gets more popular again, more people are going to start posting more, and having it here means it won't encroach on anything else.

• 17 posts
    June 1, 2018 7:15 PM PDT

I'll go first:

I am not owned by anyone, and am not anyone's slave (for lots of reasons), but I want to talk about how great Lady Jessica, who you can find here.

She is a hypnotist that is focused on the intimacy and eroticism of trance more than domination, but she does have a Domme side and knows how to take charge.
    Full disclosure, she is a friend of mine and we talk about hypnosis much less than we talk about other things, but she was instrumental in helping me grow as a subject and the first person to ever text trance me.

She's a great hypnotist!!!

• 2 posts
    June 1, 2018 7:31 PM PDT

Awesome Idea :)

• 8 posts
    June 2, 2018 6:58 AM PDT

regrettably I am unable to restrain myself.

• 2 posts
    June 2, 2018 8:26 AM PDT

Sure you can @SLAVE{of Queen}- How is posting in the forum any less worshippy than posting on the wall? 

• 8 posts
    June 2, 2018 9:51 AM PDT

as i said before it is hard to explain. Queen puts these urges in me.. she's never said i have to do anything and yet...

i guess it isn't any less worshippy amalgam.  will Queen necessarily see it though amidst all the others? But I do need to keep the mods happy or I won't b able to keep Master happy and what is most important to me is keeping my Master happy.  I've never been in this deep before. ever. So I will comply with the request to keep my cravings and devotionals to this thread *S*. A slave must follow the rules after all *S*.

my apologies to you and Sapphire and any other mods.

• 8 posts
    June 2, 2018 2:23 PM PDT

i have to wait a whole week before posting? i feel like posting every dayl

• 17 posts
    June 16, 2018 10:23 PM PDT

Just a reminder that this thread exists.

Diane Rey is a creative, thoughtful hypnotist who is interested in technique and is as focused on delivering the erotic and the hypnosis sides of 'erotic hypnosis'.
    She's dominant, clever, and not afraid to try new things with her audio/video content. Her blog's also a very direct look into her style and opinions.
    (I don't think she's on this site, but she's worth taking a look at.)

• 1 posts
    June 18, 2018 6:36 PM PDT

To all hypno Dommes.

Even if i could make my own hypnosis to hypnotize myself it would not be the same. It is the thought and feeling of devoting myself mentally and physically to a Domme that is the main reason i do it, and the feeling of having something very valuable created by Her. And it has been a idea since almost pre teen age that evolved to a deep longing, but i was not brave enough to seek that out long before i had the internet. That is suffering and denying oneself to live to the fullest, to go through with the things one wants. The process of listening to hypnosis sessions that brainwashes me to adore, love and long for a Domme, then to slowly branch of to whatever fetish, liking or fantasy etc. Staying true to one Domme is the dream. Or the dream would actually be a personal subject for a Domme, oh the fun and joy that would release. Intense hypno trance periods is a great therapy, and to reach different types of happiness, whatever one chooses to listen to.

That's my devotional comment to all hypno Dommes today. Thank You.

• November 23, 2018 11:49 PM PST

I have recently been collared for the first time by Goddess Danika. 

I never expected to be collared as I don't see myself as a slave or a submissive.  Goddess understands what I am,  a feral beast that needs love and direction. I can be myself with her and she loving corrects me as I lean what pleases her. She did not instruct me to post or change my screen name.  I did it out of respect and deep devotion to her. 

I recommend reaching out to her on this site. She is a loving soul and the most attentive domme I have met. 

• November 27, 2018 7:31 AM PST
    Sorry could not wait the 7 days because tonight is a special night. Goddess will be talking directly to her pet over the phone. I’m so ready for her direction, mind control, and relentless loving teasing. She has me and I don’t understand how but I’m constantly in a state of aroused pleasure. I love Mistress Danika!! Thank you goddess