Forums » General Talk

The Girlfriend Experiment

• 4 posts
    June 2, 2018 10:08 AM PDT
    I told the woman I'm dating about all this and she is INTO it!!! So exciting. We talked it over and want it to be a mutual thing.

Now, I am not a submissive. I'm a fetishist and hypno enthusiast. A switch, if you prefer.

So it falls on me to take the lead here and I couldn't be happier! I believe I will simply focus on relaxation for now. I'll build trust, rapport, and then slowly work our way into a little more erotic.

Just wanted to share! Never in my wildest dreams did I picture this happening in real life.
    • 8 posts
    June 2, 2018 12:42 PM PDT

you are a very lucky guy Matthew!

• 3 posts
    June 2, 2018 1:01 PM PDT

Congratulations, Matthew and girlfriend!  I could never be with someone who was not at least open-minded about it.  I married my best friend.  Communication is of the utmost importance.  Here's something that we discovered - even definitions can be different.  Talk about everything and make sure you are both on the same page.  Happy for you.  Enjoy the hell out of each other!

• 4 posts
    June 2, 2018 1:37 PM PDT
    Thanks for the positive responses. Safety and trust are our goals. I was the most fortunate man in the world before she and I agreed to this. Lol this adventure just reinforces that.

Slave - Oh, I know exactly how lucky I am. Ha!

Lady Inamorata - that's high praise from a very auspicious Lady such as yourself. Thank you for the wisdom and positivity.
    • 17 posts
    June 2, 2018 5:07 PM PDT

Glad to hear you're able to express something deeply you like with her, and that she is open to it. Like all the other responses, happy for you and the good times to come. Enjoy.

• 40 posts
    June 3, 2018 2:25 AM PDT

Congrats Matthew! Sounds like a dream come true, all the good for you and your girlfriend.

• 26 posts
    June 3, 2018 10:09 AM PDT

Congrats from me as well. May you both be kinky happy, preferably ever after.

This post was edited by S.B. at June 3, 2018 10:10 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    June 5, 2018 1:09 PM PDT

Congratulation, I think a lot of people are open to the idea, it is just that we are too afraid to ask and get their thoughts on it. I'm glad you were able to get the nerve to talk to your gf about it and it went positively for you both.