Forums » Suggestions

Would a Discord Server be beneficial to Inraptured?

• 2 posts
    June 12, 2018 8:50 PM PDT

The site currently uses some sort of third party add-on software for running its chatroom.  This software is not very good and/or very up-to-date, which is very unsettling considering it uses Adobe Flash to operate.  

Would Inraptured benefit from changing over the chatroom to its own Discord server, and using that to chat?  It is a lot more fully featured, easy to use, and best of all is actively updated and kept current by the developers.

• 2 posts
    June 13, 2018 12:50 PM PDT

I know that you can launch into the web version of Discord simply by creating a hyperlink to it, and it would open as a secondary window to this site.  It wouldn't pull you away from here, it would just open another tab in your browser.

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2018 4:01 PM PST

It likely wouldn't support the store front but Discord is a very useful tool for communities at large. This one could benefit from it for sure.

• 13 posts
    December 8, 2018 12:27 AM PST

A Personal Rant :The Following is a personal rant, and does not reflect the opinion of anyone else, owner or moderator of this site
    In  word ... No.
    In my experience, the chat rooms were/are a dismal failure. 99.9999 percent men, who would argue who is the best HypnoDomme, discuss which site had the best pirated files and no-profile people popping in and asking "anyone have files to trade?" The piracy really annoyed me

The far and few between chat room hypnosis sessions were filled with bad actors loudly repeating everything a "Tist said, while slurping drinks inbetween comments.

It was nice to chat with a few people. But I quickly got over it.

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2018 2:45 PM PST
    Mobile users would greatly benefit from such a change, as flash-based Web apps can only be run on iOS and Android devices with considerable difficulty, if at all.