Forums » General Talk

Almost Femdom Hypno Moments

• 86 posts
    October 15, 2018 6:02 PM PDT

Mentioned this in the last chat party; ever see something in fiction (movies, tv, stories, etc.) or RL that you swore was about to become a female dominant hypnosis scene right before your eyes? Ones that maybe were, or lacked something very small to make them officially one. I feel like there's been a few I've come across, and I'm wondering if others have seen some as well.

Here's an example from a movie called Colette

I had to look this up to make sure Keira Knightley wasn't playing a hypnotist in this movie.

But anyway, what do you think? And can you name a moment yourself?

• 17 posts
    October 16, 2018 10:42 PM PDT

The interesting part starts around the 30 second mark, classic basically confusion induction 

• 1 posts
    October 17, 2018 1:59 AM PDT

Women have so much power and many ways to use it.

• 86 posts
    October 17, 2018 6:01 PM PDT
    Frank Jay said:

Women have so much power and many ways to use it.

Agreed, Frank.

And that Highlander clip is genius; great find JT.

• 86 posts
    March 10, 2019 8:26 PM PDT

Think I've found another one. An interview with a musician and his new wife. Doesn't end in a femdom hypno way, but the first three gifs found certainly give a strong impression. I forget what kind of induction style this could be labeled as, but I love it.

This post was edited by me chan at March 10, 2019 8:30 PM PDT
    • 86 posts
    November 30, 2019 1:09 AM PST

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_q1ik8sp0Dy1qhcj34_480.mp4

Something about this really strikes me as qualifying, like hypnotic possession. Hell of a dance performance too.

This post was edited by me chan at November 30, 2019 1:10 AM PST
    • 86 posts
    October 8, 2020 9:07 PM PDT

A scene from Blood and Sand (1941) with Rita Hayworth. Definitely femdom, definitely feels like he's under some kind of spell.

• 18 posts
    October 15, 2020 5:40 AM PDT

Behold! Ross and Monica's cousin Cassie's beautifully bewitching influence beguilingly overpowering Chandler, Ross, and even Phoebe is oh so similar to a worthy HypnoDomme's sirenic spells sorceries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-tkJHTGrk

• 86 posts
    October 15, 2020 9:58 AM PDT

Wow, that Friends moment really edges past "almost." They really should've had Joey react to Cassie.

• 18 posts
    October 15, 2020 8:38 PM PDT

As long as we're having Joey fall for cousin Cassie, how about Joey and Rachel simultaneously going gaga, head over heels for her. Ponder what a story arc this could lead into?

• 86 posts
    October 16, 2020 9:02 AM PDT

I might just ponder that one.

• 86 posts
    October 17, 2020 5:39 PM PDT

I'd call this self-explanatory.