Forums » General Talk

Name something you didn't see coming in EH/Femdom Hypno

• 96 posts
    December 9, 2018 12:54 PM PST

Asked this in the most recent chat party, figured it would be a great question for the site as a whole - 

Since you've discovered erotic hypnosis, femdom hypnosis, the community or this website in particular, name something that happened that you didn't see coming. It can be something that's happened to you, or something you've noticed within the fetish.

What I named was how I started out with fictional examples of just hypnosis that appealed to me, then I found more and more examples of erotic hypnosis that emphasized the erotic more, often which I really like, but even after all this time, the hypnosis part of erotic or femdom hypnosis still resonates with me the most.

That's mine. What's yours?

This post was edited by me chan at December 9, 2018 12:54 PM PST
  • December 10, 2018 4:38 AM PST

Never expected to stuff my income tax refund in an envelope and mail it to a HypnoDomm/FinDomme.

• 6 posts
    December 12, 2018 10:55 AM PST

As a very physical sensation oriented masochist, i didnt expect i would enjoy the complete lack of physical sensations.

In a way, complete opposite of what i searched for earlier.

• February 19, 2019 1:26 PM PST

When I started out, I had never even heard of orgasm denial. Later on, I was kept in hypnotic chastity for 18 months...