Forums » Requests

Searching for a specif model content

• M M
    • 2 posts
    January 10, 2019 4:53 PM PST
    Hi, can anyone help me find any content with Beth Lilly aka Charlie B?
    • 17 posts
    January 10, 2019 5:47 PM PST

Not on this site, it doesn't really have any hypno manips etc. these days. I assume you you know about 

Hypnopics

I have some stuff up there with her, if you're not a member there, sign up and I can point in towards my galleries etc. 

• M M
    • 2 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:20 PM PST

I'm already a member of that site 

• February 19, 2019 1:32 PM PST

Hi! I'm an old member of the old Inraptured but haven't been here in a few years. I'm Cloudstalker aka Richard Aquarius; I've been on the scene since the Yahoo floating erotic hypnosis chat room (and did a few room trances back then). Was friendly with a lot of hypnodommes, and ended up submitting to MzDominica, eventually becoming one of her "work slaves" (primarily audio editing, which I had RL work experience in). I've been pretty much at loose ends since she retired, not having found a hypnodomme that I felt comfortable in obeying (hey, it took like 3 years of online friendship with her before I even submitted to her). 

• 13 posts
    February 19, 2019 5:48 PM PST

Welcome back Aquarius.

This version of Inraptured is nothing like the previous ones. It is "under new management".

And not for the better.

• 1 posts
    November 30, 2021 10:16 PM PST
    Hello, can anyone help me find any content in Russian, or help with Russian female hypnotist?
    • 132 posts
    December 7, 2021 4:54 PM PST
    Max Gutorkin said:
    Hello, can anyone help me find any content in Russian, or help with Russian female hypnotist?

I think there are a few Russian female hypnotists out there, like Lady Lana for example. I'm not sure about any speaking Russian though. I will post here if I come across any.