Forums » General Talk

HFO ejaculation without erotic content.

• 44 posts
    February 9, 2019 8:42 AM PST

Something new I experienced.
    Never liked binaural beats as much as isochronic beats. At low (2Hz) frequency binaurals turn ineffective in my opinion.
    Lately I've been toying around with Audacity and IsoMod2 plugin.
    If you do audio editing you know that isochronic beats differ from binaurals. You can use mono track and headphones aren't a necessity.
    I'm going to use headphones anyway, because this was a background track.

So I began with a 20-minute 100Hz sine wave stereo tone.
    The first 2 minutes are identical, beat drops from 6Hz to 3Hz , and in the 2-4 minute range the frequency drops down to 2.4Hz.
    After that I split the stereo to be able to work on the mono channels separately.
    The neat thing about IsoMod2 is that you can ramp the pulse width and modulation depths without having to stitch several audio clips for a smooth transition, like was the case with the earlier version.
    Which means it's easy to make the beats background using one tone.
    My beat continues at 2.4 frequency on both mono tracks till the end, but on the first the pulse width will become longer.
    On the second it grows shorter and more powerful towards the end. Whole second track was also pitched down 6 semitones.
    Panned both tracks to middle in stereo image and lowered volume on the first track that has higher pitch.

That was the background.
    The main track includes a short breath induction, the rest is just ear-to-ear whispers, sleep suggestions and affirmations.
    No erotic imagery at all, it's basically a short sleep ceremony.
    The ear-to-ear effect was done with random panning to achieve that ASMR effect they do with 3Dio mic.

Prior to listening I did have some self love before computer, but my intention was just to go to sleep.
    Had a glass of water before heading to bed like always, it was around 02.00 AM.
    On bed I can't tell much what happened. Few days earlier I tested this same isochronic track and fell asleep quickly.
    Same thing happened, but last night somewhere closer to end, at 14 minutes region I woke up ejaculating.
    A full grown, full blown orgasm.  Shame I was wearing loose track pants, a tighter set would have been cleaner.

It wasn't the first HFO I've had, but I've never had one without using erotic content.
    Can't recall a slightest vision of wet dream, or anything else sexual. It was like in youth, but came out of the blue!
    I certainly will investigate more and continue testing how different custom beats and other audio triggers can enhance a normal or erotic session.

Have you had HFOs? Share your experiences and your mystic methods if you have found the holy grail of cumming without self pollution.