Forums » Upcoming Projects

My very first LIVE Diamond Mind Control Broadcast Session

• December 16, 2021 3:22 PM PST

Introducing the first of My exciting new LIVE broadcast series of Diamond Mind Control exclusively for members of My DIAMOND PALACE! 

Omg with each new broadcast I will be installing a super condensed ultra-potent ONE OF A KIND Hypno Trigger in your bbrainn. Each of these triggers will only be available LIVE once during the specified broadcast event as it takes place LIVE in My Diamond Palace. These hypno triggers will be the ultimate in SO exclusive and ultra dangerous! What WILL I be doing to your bbrainn??!! This LIVE mind control broadcast is ONLY available to members of My Diamond Palace. These sessions will broadcast randomly so be sure to keep an eye here on the Event Calendar inside My members area! 

The very first of these sessions will broadcast LIVE in the My Diamond Palace members area TOMORROW Friday, December 17 at 7 PM Pacific! 

JOIN NOW so you don’t miss it! 

JOIN NOW: CREDIT CARD | NITEFLIRT

• December 17, 2021 5:22 PM PST

The very first of these sessions will broadcast LIVE in the My Diamond Palace members area TODAY Friday, December 17 at 7 PM Pacific! 

If you are a member login NOW so you don't miss it!

If you aren't a member yet, what are you waiting for?! 

JOIN NOW so you don't miss it! 

Buy from DIAMOND DIVA PRINCESS through Niteflirt.com

• January 25, 2022 9:47 PM PST

This broadcast is available for replay until My next Diamond Mind Control LIVE Broadcast!

JOIN NOW: CREDIT CARD | NITEFLIRT