Forums » General Talk

Looking for a hypnodomme from my past

• 2 posts
    January 21, 2019 11:07 PM PST

About 5 years ago i'd found a hypno Domme named Leah, and had several of her audiofiles on my phone.  i actually think it might have been on inraptured.net if there ever was a former site at this address  Anyway i fell away from the scene for a while and eventually lost the phone.  But I can still to this day hear Her voice in my head.  It was some of the best work i'd ever heard.  Some of Her file names that I remember included "Shower" and "Vacation."  Some Her suggestions included desires to shout "I love Leah" when others suggested food, and the inability to think clearly if i fail to listen to Her voice for a while. 

Anyone know what happened to Her or where to find Her or Her work?

• 17 posts
    January 22, 2019 3:29 AM PST

Maybe her:
    https://www.dominabrandilea.com/mp3-audios

She might have gone through a bit of a re-branding since you saw her last

• 2 posts
    December 30, 2019 10:23 PM PST

Leigha Rose. Extremely talented. We were in touch for a few years and I hosted her site for a while. Last we talked it seemed she was getting into other things, but things were good as I recall. That was a couple years ago.

• 2 posts
    February 13, 2020 6:46 AM PST

Wow, looking back at my emails, it was over 10 years ago! Man, time flies.

• 6 posts
    March 7, 2021 12:30 PM PST

Hey ya'll. I'm still here, flittering in and out of everyone's minds... 

And thank you Astrin. I have missed you all.

*winks* at Rob...

• 132 posts
    March 7, 2021 3:24 PM PST

Welcome back around, Leigha Rose.

• 2 posts
    March 9, 2021 8:45 AM PST

Leigha!  Think my heart skipped a beat when i saw this.  How in the world have You been?  You've been missed for sure.  What i wouldn't give to hear Your voice again!  Are You still actively doing this? 

• 6 posts
    March 9, 2021 11:36 AM PST

Yes I am still active. Very active. I posted a blog updating everyone on what I have been up to. 

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2021 2:50 PM PST

I first met Leigha online in 2006 and had a wonderful hypnotic relationship with her purchasing a number of her mp3s and even commissioned a custom file.  Like many hypnodommes from that era, real life intervened and I lost touch with her.  I am SOOOO glad to see her active again and cannot recommend her highly enough.  Welcome back Leigha! 

• 6 posts
    March 14, 2021 6:48 PM PDT
    Rob No said:

About 5 years ago i'd found a hypno Domme named Leah, and had several of her audiofiles on my phone.  i actually think it might have been on inraptured.net if there ever was a former site at this address  Anyway i fell away from the scene for a while and eventually lost the phone.  But I can still to this day hear Her voice in my head.  It was some of the best work i'd ever heard.  Some of Her file names that I remember included "Shower" and "Vacation."  Some Her suggestions included desires to shout "I love Leah" when others suggested food, and the inability to think clearly if i fail to listen to Her voice for a while. 

Anyone know what happened to Her or where to find Her or Her work?

• 6 posts
    March 14, 2021 6:48 PM PDT

I found these files. Let Me know if you want a copy. Also, I am looking for suggestions for new files kiss

• 3 posts
    March 15, 2021 2:11 AM PDT

I'd be interested to hear your voice! :) 

• 6 posts
    March 16, 2021 8:29 PM PDT
    MakemeYours said:

I'd be interested to hear your voice! :) 

Famous last words... innocent

• 3 posts
    March 18, 2021 1:36 AM PDT
    *shivers down my spine* Why do I want You to be proven correct? \ud83d\ude05\ud83d\ude09
    • 6 posts
    March 18, 2021 12:32 PM PDT

I just found My old free full length recordings on media fire. There are samples of other old recordings there as well. I am working on some new stuff. If anyone has content suggestions please share your ideas :).

http://www.mediafire.com/?yj2ty6wlynk5u