Forums » Support

Accounts?

• November 6, 2017 4:04 PM PST

Are the old accts. still intact?

Does everyone need to make a new one?

Asking for a friend. 

• 5 posts
    November 8, 2017 2:28 AM PST

I got in to my old account. Had to reset the password because I forgot and changed computers since last time.

The only lament is the loss of all the media I uploaded - no pix or video stuff cry

I'll just have to make more...

• November 8, 2017 2:42 AM PST

Okay, cool!

It'll pass that along!

• November 8, 2017 3:28 AM PST

In my case, I had to create a new one. I tried the old details but they didn't work. The same for password reset. I got a message saying there was no record of me or something like that.

• November 8, 2017 3:31 AM PST

Thanks SB, that seems to be the more common occurrence. 

I searched for my old profile and couldn't find it, tried logging in etc. so just went with a new one for expedience. 

• 5 posts
    November 8, 2017 5:57 AM PST

I got an email alert that the site was back and followed the link contained therein.

Maybe that had something to do with it?

• November 8, 2017 6:38 AM PST
    I didn't receive such an e-mail. Could be I jumped the gun and tried to log in too soon, I don't know.
  • November 8, 2017 12:50 PM PST

Unfortunately, many people's email notifications went directly to spam, Myself included. 

+<3

• 44 posts
    November 8, 2017 2:37 PM PST

Yeah I crammed my slave glove in the spam, deep through grand quantities of blue pills and bluff billions. And there it was on the bottom, new pass into the hypnotic rapture.

• November 8, 2017 3:02 PM PST

No spam for me as I'm not a fan of canned food. The e-mail never came and I'm receiving every notification just fine.

• 1 posts
    November 12, 2017 5:17 PM PST

I just ended up making a new account.

• 2 posts
    January 17, 2018 10:50 AM PST

I had to create a new account, but then it has been a while since I was on Inraptured (it may have still been Enraptured back then).  And I wasn't sure what nickname and password I last used here.

• 1 posts
    March 4, 2018 6:42 AM PST

Did we just loose a lot of accounts?

I see quite a number of "Deleted Member" everywhere.

@_@